Ascension Church & School
Saturday, October 26th
7:30 – 11:30 am
(All proceeds benefit Ascension Episcopal School & Church)
We need your HELP!
- DONATIONS – Clean out your home before the holidays & bring us your gently used stuff. (Clothing, accessories, housewares, sporting good, pet stuff, toys, games, CDs, DVDs, books, furniture, etc.) Please do NOT bring mattresses, computers, electronics without cords/plugs/remote controls, underwear/swimwear, anything hazardous or broken.) Donations accepted NOW through Friday, October 18th. Tax receipts available at church office.
DROP OFF TIMES:
During church business hours (9am – 4pm) or Sunday morning.
- If you are unloading your SUV, please call ahead (713.781.1330) to make sure there is someone available to assist you. (The doors are heavy.) If you do not require assistance, please pick-up the key from the Church office and load your stuff into the storage unit in the DROP-OFF Area. Securely close the container, after verifying that no one is in it (just in case), and return the key to church office.
- If you have only a box or bag or so, you are free to drop it off in the church office, where we will transport it with other items to storage.
- CLOTHING & accessories (shoes, jewelry, purses…) – will go inside in the church office. All other items go outside in the storage unit.
- NOTE: Please bring anything that will melt inside, i.e. candles, glued items, etc.
During CARPOOL – October 9th – 11th.
- For AM carpool, drive through church carport after dropping kids off (7:45 – 8:30 am) OR
- For PM carpool, drive through church carport before picking up kids (2:45 – 3:30 pm)
For– Collection during carpool
Sorting and pricing items –Show up for any amount of time on any of the following work days:
Also Needed on:
- SaturDate to be announced: Volunteers to travel around a five mile radius collecting larger pieces in a truck (trucks w/drivers would be helpful too!)
- THURSDAY, Oct 24, brief TABLE set up in Parish Hall, after Spaghetti Dinner
- FRIDAY, Oct 25 Set Up, starting at 8am until finished (come anytime)
- SATURDAY, Oct 26: SALE (7:30 – 11:30am)– greeters, cashiers, loaders, helpers, etc (6:45am – 12:30pm) – Childcare will be available upon request. Contact church office. Any amount of time is appreciated!!
- Clean Up (Sat, Oct 26th, 11:30am – 2:30/3pm)
- Bringing baked goods (muffins, scones, etc) to go with coffee for our guests (breakfast type). Drop off Fri during church office hours or Sat before 7:15am